|
Monday, January 5, 2015
monday blue~ im so reluctant to get up today for work. i slept till close to 8.30am then getup to prepare. Work was still okay today. Nothing much at work.
Bf is gg out to celebrate bday with one of his guy friend. I meetup with bbs & elainet for dinner at jcube. settle down at watami. I ate finish my ramen, milktea pudding but they still yet to finish that hotspot. i've no food to munch on alr & i'm getting tired.
Finish our dinner, walk around bigbox. A boring place & the supermarket isnt cheap at all. Sucha big mall but its look empty, when i'm walking inside i feel like i'm in jb jusco/tesco. lol.
Home next & bf came back shortly aft i reach.
Celebrating bf bday tmr aft work or wed. I need book schedule with him -.- What a busy man. Sigh!
Goodnight~
|
Me, myself
Shuling, 7Nov Follow me @ twitter I'll reply tag's in post~ Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore. |