Friday, January 9, 2015
forgotten abt my blog again, lol! 

Stress at work this few days. Customer give me prob, my manager find me problem. 

Went for driving lesson today, the last driving lesson I went was 2months back. The instructor who taught me today asked me when is my next lesson & say 'next 2months again?' LOL! 3rd driving lesson today & the instructor say my 4th lesson I'll be able to go on road. Feeling so excited & looking forward to my next lesson next week. I'm damn afraid to drive on road cause alot of car, i'm so worried i'll crash into people car or kerb or whatsoever. (why am I alws so negative) 
Gonna chiong lesson & hopefully can book tp before may, else i need renew my pdl again. Jiayou ysl!
Finally bbs join me, got companion. Cant wait for next lesson w her.

Gonna turn in soon. Goodnight! 

Xoxo~

Loves, Ysl


Me, myself

Shuling, 7Nov
Follow me @ twitter


I'll reply tag's in post~
Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore.