|
Friday, January 18, 2013
Let this blog stays alive~Visited my previous blog, i realise i've been blogging since 2006 till now. How time flies. From my very first true love till my current bf, from how i've been so childish till being mature now, from a young mother experience till my boy is already 5years old. Blog can actually bring back memories. I'm gonna blog more :) I've been working in PCF for gg 6months, work is too stressful for me in this company but the colleague i had never fail to bring joy to me. We can laugh out loud, talk anything we wanted & even tease each other w nasty words. Had tender on the 14th, serving my one month notice now. I'm gg to rest for the days till i gotten a new job. I used to party hard but now i'm home most of the time. Its been so long since i had thick make-up as well. My closes friends said i am a 'housewife' already. Thats good isn't it? Personally, my gastric isnt doing well already. If i continue to spoil my own body, nobody is able to help me. I've to takecare of my body now as age is catching up. My beloved boyfriend. 2years & still counting on.... Lazy to update already. Lol. I'm gonna snap more pics to upload. |
Me, myself
Shuling, 7Nov Follow me @ twitter I'll reply tag's in post~ Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore. |