|
Monday, October 1, 2012
Its been so long since i last blog~ got no time to do so as i've been busy working.change job during aug. much more stress than the previous job i'm working. & is also even further. many say me stupid, got so near one to bf place i choose to go all the way to shenton way to work. I regretted alr! ): Nv had enough sleep also. Pimple outbreak since i work the new job. All gather at chin area, lucky not my whole face or else i'll cry! Bf gotten himself a good job he rly like. but due to some reason he had stop working for the time being. Still pray for bf can resume back to work asap! As for me, I wanna change job, looking for sales. Hopefully I can find a job i rly like. Luck be on my side. Oh, bf gave greenlight. He allow me to work back pub. I've nth to do on weekend, i can spend it on working & enjoying, still can earn money as well. not gonna worn myself out, i'm only working on friday & saturday. Alright, nothing much to update alr. Goodbye! |
Me, myself
Shuling, 7Nov Follow me @ twitter I'll reply tag's in post~ Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore. |