Thursday, April 26, 2012
I didnt know blogger has change so much.
Bf has found a job & i've to travel to & fro work myself. independent. sometimes bf will pick me up from work :)
been working, home on weekday. weekend alternate sat have to work & only free to go out on saturday instead. Lan gaming with bf, his two sai kia, love & jer. standard routine every week.
accomp bf to his sintua for two saturday. waited for him to jump finish.
On leave tmr as bf took leave as well. We're heading in jb! :D I miss abalone noodle!!!
I'm bored now as bf have to jump, waiting for him at home. Got to wait till midnight then i get to see bf.
I've no idea what to do now, back to empty house nobody home. bf dad & bro are all not home.
I hope time turn faster so bf can faster come back!

Loves, Ysl


Me, myself

Shuling, 7Nov
Follow me @ twitter


I'll reply tag's in post~
Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore.