|
Monday, February 6, 2012
I've abandon my blog once again :Dhere to do a short update. Mon, 6/2/12- Half-day work. 1pm end work cab home fetch mum then go visit dad. was not allowed to enter as my pant was "short" I'm only allow to enter if i change to their pant. Due to my pangtang-ness, i didnt visit dad :x so mum went in w/o me and when mum finish visiting dad she told me dad said my temper is still the same. No means no! :'\ Cab and send mum back then back to bf place. Bf prepared and we went in msia. Pump petrol & had abalone noodle which i've been craving for sooooo longgggg! Came out of jb, went aunty shop @ yishun to look for kenny, xb & noelle. 833 next... Mj session w noelle & kenny, lose $20! Lol. Tues, 7/2/12 - Happy 13th monthsary to bf & I. Cant wait to end work, I'm feeling so tired! Looking forward to genting trip w bf & his bro. A short getaway from sg :D |
Me, myself
Shuling, 7Nov Follow me @ twitter I'll reply tag's in post~ Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore. |