Monday, October 31, 2011
Weekend getaway with my family. Work ended, rush home immediately & then drove in by tuas checkpoint. Austin height is where we stay. The room is very big thats have 2' Queen size bed.
Only spend a night there.
1st day: check in - swimming - dinner - massage
2nd day: check out - lunch - shopping - dinner - home!

my nail done @ jusco.
U dessert @ Austin height. Mango hor fan! First time seeing this!
the room, very big & spacious.
My lil handsome boy when on our way in to msia.

Lastly, I wanna thank kenny & gf jocelyn for this LC bag which i wanted so much as my birthday present:D
6 more days to my big2. Hitting 20 this year. I wanna stay at front digit1 forever!
No idea what to do on my bday, probably simple dinner with friends & definitely home sweet home to celebrate w my family :)

Loves, Ysl


Me, myself

Shuling, 7Nov
Follow me @ twitter


I'll reply tag's in post~
Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore.