Sunday, October 23, 2011
lack of updates! last post was 2weeks ago.
rough update for this week. accomp bf to do his sintua stuff. everyday i end work to sintua find him.
& weekend, takecare of japheth as his grandma went genting.
saturday, went to ecp with elder sis, bro in law, my nephew, meimei & lil japheth.
the kids do enjoy themselves alot. play ball, electronic car & kids amusement park.
after a long day at ecp, went to old kallang airport for dinner then leisure park to walk & after that fetch mum at aljunied & circuit road to accomp her for dinner.
weekend always ended so soon. I've to bring lil jap back to his grandma place later. I'll miss him so badly again :(
Hate it when it monday tmr & even hate it that bf gonna be busy till next months. We've no time for each others, the only time i get to see him was when he was sleeping.
I dont wish a new week to come so soon! & even when new week arrive, i hope 2weeks end asap.
After bringing lil jap home ltr, gonna return back to bf's place. gonna turn in early as I'll have to bus to work on my own from tmr onwards!

Photos taken @ ECP & Leisure Park.











Loves, Ysl


Me, myself

Shuling, 7Nov
Follow me @ twitter


I'll reply tag's in post~
Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore.