Tuesday, September 6, 2011
My loveable boyfriend~

My life currently consist of work, lil japheth, boyfriend, sisters/brothers and friends.
Satisfied to have all of them with me cause they neverfail to add laughter and fun to my life.
Lets talk about work. I've been working for that company i am currently working at for going 6months, work load are getting more and more but still able to manage well although logistics stuff are stressful, but still i love this job of mine.
Boyfriend always send me to work early in the morning. Sometimes when he end work early or didnt go to work he will make the initiative to come pick me from work. How not to love this boyfriend of mine :D
weekend met my sisters/brother together with boyfriend. Hanging out at garage and etc. Simple meet up for dinner or shopping also spend my weekend awesomely.
Lil japheth is turning three this year, this coming 15th~ A big boy of mine already. He learns alot of thing, know how to talk alot already. even friends also love this boy of mine, everytime when i bring japheth they will want me to bring lil jap to look for them.
I wanna change blogskin now. Blog again~

Loves, Ysl


Me, myself

Shuling, 7Nov
Follow me @ twitter


I'll reply tag's in post~
Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore.