|
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I'm feeling so sleepy during work, worked for 6months first time experience ultra tiredness when working :( Having slight headache now probably because i've not enough of rest.Accomp bf to his friend jonathan's bday celebration. went to GM Ktv to look for his friend first, there are "girls" I detest the most! only had beer at the ktv & after finishing, went oceanz. open total of three btl, but bf & I left after one hour. Slept for only 6hrs & up for work~ bf is very nice because he send me to work despite sleeping lesser than me & even much more tiring than me :) will upload pics of bf & his friend photo soon. Lil japheth turning 3 in two days times. I'm glad to have this lil boy because he never fail to bring joy to me. He called me today & talk to me for around 15mins. The first thing he call he will start to say (chinese) "He wanna ride bicycle" so I asked him have his eaten & etc. He told me "mummy,我跟你讲hor, 我喜欢 mummy, korkor, gan ma, kenny, xiaobai, dzai eh" He really melt my heart, aint he sweet! :D He even can tell me he doesnt want grandma. Cute but naughty! how he is, i still love him deeply. decide to get him a electronic car for his bday. & gonna celebrate his bday late. planning w joce the places we can bring him to, but definitely will bring him for a swim because he love it so much. Back to work~ |
Me, myself
Shuling, 7Nov Follow me @ twitter I'll reply tag's in post~ Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore. |