Sunday, March 13, 2011
reformat my laptop, everything gone again. lucky i had backup all my songs, photos to my thumb drive. I swear i'll never let all photo be gone because that holds the best memories ever. photos will always remain unchange even if the person in the photo had changed.

Been sleeping early everyday, tired due to work. Didnt been eating much after i start working, i guess its probably due to the extreme changed to my sleeping timing. I've been enjoying nightlife for more than half a year, this is why its really hard for me to adapt back to normal timing & not the USA timing. Can eat up to one meal only per day. Had bread for breakfast and for lunch & dinner, i didnt eat. I guess i'll be able to reach back my ideal weight i wanted, 45kg! Definitely will :)

Came across my mind....
Glad to say I have 4JPLY in my teenage years till now. We've been tgt for almost 7 years. Knowing one & other since i'm sec 1. We came from different school, getting to know each other outside. Went through up(s) & down(s), fun & laughter, happiness & sorrow. Forever it remains the same till we old.
Everyone can have many friends, but only afew friend are good/true friends. How not to be satisfied having all this lovely ladies with me. 7years & still counting...

Its sunday again, got to return back to work again tmr. Monday is always so near to saturday! I only get to rest 1 & half day ): This week one whole week not gonna work, only working on mon then tues onward no need work till next week bcus I've got to takecare of little japheth (:

Loves, Ysl


Me, myself

Shuling, 7Nov
Follow me @ twitter


I'll reply tag's in post~
Dont ask stupid qns, I'll ignore.